Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ren Faire Endings

The past weekend was a great! The sun set on the 2008 season of the Carolina Renaissance Festival.

Thanks to our local friends who were taking care of Callay, we were able to enjoy a fantastic weekend with old friends and new. It turned out to be one of the most refreshing and relaxing weekends I think I've ever had.

My friend Kim was kind enough to let me use her booth to show off my stuff. Not a lot sold. I think people get scared of the price tag on handspun, but those that persisted, or were really really nice, I'd almost always give a discount. Since most of the cost involved in handspun yarn is my time, if the time I spend with someone is pleasant, it should be rewarded by giving them the time it took me to make something they want, like yarn!

No comments: