Sunday, March 20, 2011

Knitting Content!

Those of you who know me may recognize the shape of this shawl.  It's my second Danish Tie Shawl.  The blue one is still beautiful, but I had some fantastic brown marled handspun that was calling to be a bulky shawl.

Believe it or not, this shawl took me 16 days to complete, including weaving in ends and blocking.  I think if I'd done the weaving in and blocking as soon as the knitting and border were done, it would have been more like 12 days. 

With one project off the needles, of course I have to put a few more on.

Here are a couple of 8" squares made for a friend's baby blanket that my knitting group is doing together. 


And I came across a skein of brown Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool that called to be a nice warm scarf for Jeff.  






And that's what's on  and off the needles right now!

No comments: