Friday, September 7, 2007

Complete and total awesomeness!

So, a week ago I was at the Farmer's Market with Mom, and we decided to make a stop at the Hillsborough Yarn Shop to finally check it out. I bought the sock yarn pictured a couple of posts back, and in conversing with Anne, the owner, she became very interested in my handspun yarn. Well, today before karate I dropped by with the three I had available for sale and we worked out that, at least for this time, I'd trade my handspun for store credit. That way she's still making her profit, and I'm getting some gorgeous sock yarn and other tools I need. So, she took all three skeins, and I walked out with a 40" size 0 addi Turbo, and these beauties! (and I still have more than $20 left in store credit!)


Now the only problem is deciding to keep it for myself or make socks for Jeff.

Oh, and I also now have a label for my yarns!

Simply named, but then again, it's the yarn that should catch the eye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have your own label - how cool!
Ana

Michelle said...

Yep, and whatever I get spun up for this weekend will have labels! :)