Progress has been coming along on the Maizy socks. I decided to go with a simple toe-up, stockinette sock, maybe with something interesting once I turn the heel. I started with a figure-8 cast on, but instead of increasing every other row, I increased every row. It gives a very funny shape to the sock, but when its's on, it actually fits my toes really well. Not sure I'd do it again like this, but it certainly works.
I finished up two more skeins of "cherry cordial" for a craft fair this Saturday. It went well, the yarn was much ogled but not purchased. I sold a number of neck coolers, and one of my "oxford skirts" The rest of them are here:
I sold enough to pay for my share of the entrance fee, my share of next year's, and enough for a very nice dinner out with Jeff and friends. It was a very good time, and I hope next year will be just as fun. (and maybe a little more profitable)