Thursday, August 14, 2008

Extremely lemoney

I'm so glad my mother-in-law likes lemony yellow. That makes this the worlds most perfect birthday gift for her.

Fortunately, I don't think she checks this blog terribly often, but if somehow you are checking this blog, don't read this post!

To be safe, I"ll post something else first. I started on some socks in a lovely Jitterbug, and had the first one done at the beach. I started the second one and realized it wasn't striping the same way. At first, I thought it was just my tension. Nope. I look at the first sock in nice, true daylight. . .



Something seem odd from the cuff to the heel/foot? Yeah. Nice. The lovelies at Colinette decided to tie in a different dyelot. grrr.

Okay, sourness out. Now for the lemony goodness!



Very happy with this. Can't wait to see it on my MIL!

No comments: