Monday, June 18, 2007

Flashing My Stash!

Okay, so maybe I went a little overboard, but I was wayyyyy too excited about amassing a stash of some gorgeous woolen roving. I ordered this from The Sheepshed Studio. It's a total of 8 lbs, with what looks like a bonus 0.5 lb bag of teal thrown in for good measure. It got here very fast, and about the only thing I wish was that the black was a little more solid black, but what I have is absolutely lovely. And they're mill ends, so I really can't be terribly picky, other than the general category of color they're selling.

Here's some fiber Pr0n!








2 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG!!! That's a LOT of roving.. PLEASE post pics when it's spun up.. I've been wondering about ordering from them. Though I couldn't imagine what I'd do with that much :)

Niki said...

THAT is making me all warm and fuzzy!!! My favorite is the butterscotch and vanilla looking roving!!! oooohhh, cant wait to see it spun and knit into something beautiful!!!