Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Not forgotten, just busy

I know it's been a while since I posted, but the main thing I've been working on couldn't be posted, as it's a suprise for my SIL's birthday. As soon as she gets it I'll post the pictures.

So what has been going on around here? How about a simple before and after shot?

Before:

After:

Aw yeah. Love the Granite Transformations. Totally worth it, and totally beautiful. It's a basic black, but in person it's really sparkly, shiny, with hints of blue and copper if you catch it at just the right angle. I'm still waiting on the sink caulk to dry (that was reinstalled today) but as of tomorrow I"ll have a fully functional kitchen again, new and improved.


And, just to prove that I haven't only been sitting around paying others to put in countertops for me. Here is how much farther I've gotten on the Maizy socks:

No comments: