Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Finally! I can post pictures of the things I've finished!

Here's Jenny's Fetching hat


And Mom's Funky Felted Pillow


And Jeff's Completed Socks


And, as a treat for me, I finished my Maizy Socks. They're incredibly comfortable!



Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take a picture of Mom's pillows. Mom, could you snap a picture of them for me please?

We also got to see my brother, his wife and family. Ben is still as precosious as ever, and Ally is just starting to walk. We never got a picture of her with the Anouk on, but it's going to fit her just right.

1 comment:

Batty said...

I was just thinking of making a Fetching hat! Yours looks great, I think I'm going to do it.

That's a lot of holiday knitting. You've been very productive!