Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A little stash enhancement

Today was the 1 year anniversary of the Hillsborough Yarn Shop, the Local Yarn Store that showcases my yarn!

Well, I went to the little party, had some fun, and traded in the other two skeins of yarn in the "cherry cordial" colorway that I'd spun up a few weeks ago. I'd had a few nibbles of interest, but everyone quailed at the final price. Fine. I know where to go where people appreciate my handiwork.

I got this, and still have $47 left over in store credit.

ahhh, that's better. I'll just rub it on my hand and the soreness will go away, right?

Oh, and I updated yesterday's post with a picture of the hand. The yellowness is even more pronounced than it is in the picture, but at least it's the color of a healing bruise.

No comments: