Monday, January 14, 2008

100th post!

I had kinda hoped that my 100th post would feature the kilt hose completed, but alas, they are not. They may be by the end of the day, though. . . .

As of today, the heel has been made and turned, and the gusset has been gusseting down. Jeff loves them and so do I! I think I really do need to make another pair, but a little bigger. That way I get these, and Jeff gets a pair that's just a little larger. They'll work fantastically for the wedding, though.

And with that, I"ll leave you with a picture of a dog with a baby.


And a scotsman with a bearmonster shirt on his head.

2 comments:

Dame Wendy said...

Congrats on your 100th!! The baby with the dog is too cute for words. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I am drooling over those kilt hose. I've always wanted to make a pair, but I don't know anyone who wears a kilt, or even skirts, for that matter...