Thursday, January 31, 2008

. . .and some knitting content!

I've also been knitting. First, a pair of poor, neglected socks. Mom got me this yarn to make socks for Jeff. I think she gave it to me back in September?

yeah, Poor guys got started in Michigan over break, knitted there, knitted all the way home, and then got dumped like a dork on prom night as soon as I decided to make Jeff those Kilt Hose.


Then I didn't even have the decency to call them and let them know I'd found someone else. I fell in love with some yarn on sale. . . and bought 8 skeins of alpaca love to make Cherie Amour



She's beautiful, she's perfection, and she's all mine. I'll take the socks with me tomorrow when I go to the dentist. They've been so patient, waiting for my attentions, not minding that I just bought nearly 70 times their weight in roving.

1 comment:

HeatherS said...

Oooh, that yarn is great! It's going to be perfect with your coloring too. You should have Cherie finished in no time!

I've heard people comment that there's some weirdness with how the lace pattern for the top part is written, let me know how that goes.