Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

It was definitely worth it leaving MI on New Years Eve. We got up at 2:30, were on the road by 3:30 and got in at around 3:30. It really wasn't a bad trip, Jeff drove the entire way, despite my offers to drive. I kept Jeff awake with converstaion.

The reason why we would drive 12 hours on New Year's eve? Ana and Eric were having their housewarming/baby naming/new year's party. I wore my leather dress again, and we finally got to meet Alfie in person. He's just adorable. And quiet! He's surprisinly quiet for someone only 12 days old. It was a great time, and we realised that in the 7 years we've lived here, we've never been in the state for New Year's.

We spent New Year's Day gaming with our friends, which of course included Alfie. He was a very good little gamer. He even knew when to let out a very juicy poop when I was DMing and called for initiative. Oh yes, and I was holding him at the time. Truly he will be a fantastic gamer!

Jeff held him for a bit while gaming. He didn't poop on him, but we did get him to hold a d20 in his hand for a bit.

No comments: