Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2 in 2

I did it. I did two socks in two days. I can't believe it. They aren't even like big boot socks on size 3 needles. They're for me, 60 stitches on size 1.5 needles. All that's left is sewing the ends in, but my darning needle is at the apartment.

I'm so happy I can knit without looking at the knitting. I caught a tire and a dorm sized refrigerator (both of which are unauthorized waste for the landfill I'm currently at) while knitting. I think if anything, it makes me more vigilant, because I HAVE to be watching what's going on outside the car.

Anyway, here's the socks
CIMG1270

. . . and the groove that the yarn left in my poor dried out skin. I need some moisturizer!

CIMG1271

1 comment:

HeatherS said...

That's awesome!!! Now you realize, you're going to be held to this sock-a-day standard from now on. ;-)