Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Callay's Lipoma, Post-op Update 6

So, nothing major, but Stitch #5 has come untied. I just got off the phone with the vet's office and they said that so long as it's only one stitch, and the skin is holding together, it's fine. I still made an appointment for her for tomorrow, so I can get the green light to leave her with the shirt tied up so she can't nibble at the stitches and leave her free again to rome the backyard. She really doesn't like the whole walk on a leash thing, unless it's a full out in the neighborhood smelling all the other doggy smell "walkie" I'm trying to work at home to be able to keep an eye on her, and I can't take that much time to walk her every time. Hopefully tomorrow we'll get the green light to leave her to her own running around, and the untied stitch isn't a problem. I'll update when I know.

Here's the pic, you can see the stitch that's untied pretty clearly.

No comments: