Friday, May 11, 2007

FO Friday!

So I missed WIP Wednesday because I was finishing these up. I really like how the Magic Stripes stripes blended in using Knitty's Crusoe pattern. They're not the BEST fitting socks ever, but I do still need to block them. I was impatient and decided the best way to block them was on my feet. I think I'll wash them and block them this weekend.





In baking news, I found a recipe that I just had to try for the Farmer's Market. I'm going to call it "White Tea Jasmine Cookies" They're essentially what they sound like. A basic sugar cookie recipe with white tea jasmine mixed in. I decided to make the dough early and refrigerate it so that the flavors would have a chance to mingle before baking. Of course, I DID have to taste the raw dough. mmmmmmm tea-ey goodness. Seriously, it's very lightly sweet and has a fresh bright green flavor, in addition to the sweetness of the jasmine. I think they'll sell well.

1 comment:

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

The cookies sound good. You inspired me to knit Crusoe and I linked to your blog. I hope you don't mind. Let me know. I can unlink. Kathrows